Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Scrapbookingfromscratch Retreat...WARNING: Page Overload!!!

What an awesome weekend, even though I wasn't feeling the best I still had a super time, scrapped with wonderful ladies and ate lol!! It was so nice to see Sar & M again too!! If you haven't been to one of these retreats yet or are thinking about it, then I suggest you DO!!

Below are the page classes, taught by Peta...





How awesome is this one-a transparency window!! You can't see the real effect because I have it placed down on the concrete.


Kate's bits & Pieces Challenge...love what I created and love these colours...can't believe I was organised enough to scrap my graduation pics already!



Below are all the other pages I scrapped on the weekend...










This page was a blatant scraplift from Peta-she is amazing! I love it!!
Thankyou for looking and hopefully I will update more if I can get any scrapping done lol!
Tash xox

2 comments:

Kate said...

wow Tash, love seeing all your retreat pages again, they are all so beautiful!!
make sure you check out the scrap the girls monthly challenge!

Tash said...

Thanks Kate!! Yes, I do have that challenge on my to do list!!!