Monday, October 12, 2009

And so, the final chapter is finished...

My Graduation ceremony for uni was at 6pm on Friday. Can't say I was too keen on getting dressed up, the robe, the hat, the whole ceremony thing-but I'm glad Mum convinced me to go as it now all feels complete and I am stoked that I graduated with honours (was a nice suprise when reading the ceremony program as I had no idea). Thankyou to Mum & Dad for changing their flights for their overseas holiday from the Friday to Saturday (I know it wasn't easy) and thankyou to Aunty Tracy, Georga and Beck who came shopping the day before because I had no idea what I was wearing lol. I was so glad that there were another 2 tickets available for Nan and Pop to attend (thanks Ben for understanding) and I only wished I could have had everyone there; there are so many other family members (Ben, Nan Turnbull, Val & Steve, the Green's, Laurie's and the Canberra Connection) as well as friends (you know who you are girls) who have helped me through these past 4 1/2 years and I have appreciated and continue to appreciate all you do and without your love and support I am sure I would not have been able to do this! From the bottom of my heart thankyou so much!!
Tash xxx







2 comments:

Kate said...

YAY!!! congratulations gorgeous, you have done so well!!! love the piccies, can't wait to see them scrapped xxx

michelle said...

Well done you. Graduating with honours. You look gorgeous in your gown and hat. They will be great pics to scrap.