Monday, September 7, 2009

On this Monday...

I start my month block at Clarence Town P.S-I am so excited and exhausted at the same time lol...I spent Sunday at the school arranging the classroom how I'd like it for the 4 weeks...and I really hope the kids like it, there are things hanging everywhere and it looks so bright and inviting!! If only it was permanent....
Anyway, I know I'm already a slack blogger, but I may be even worse bc I'll be busy, busy!!
Have an awesome Monday everyone, whatever you are doing!
Tash xx

4 comments:

Kate said...

Best of luck gorgeous - you will rock it in!!! can't wait to see you at school every day xxx

Tash said...

Kate, you are such a sweetheart!!!

Peta said...

Hope your first day was AWESOME.... you will make this their best 4 weeks of the year!!!!

michelle said...

yay, Tash. Lucky kids. Hope you can stand the daily commute.....