Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hakuna Matata

I couldn't really think of any other title for the blog post lol...so hakuna matata it is-no worries, be happy; be thankful for what you have because there are always others who are so much worse off than yourself!

I have been sooo busy, I know I write this in almost every post and I'm starting to sound like a broken down record, but I really am!! This weather has been so gross! I finally scrapped a page yesterday and that's about as far as I got. All of a sudden Brad, Mishy and I found ourselves waking up on the lounge after a 2 hour sleep lol....well it was the day for it!!
Today however is another day: house-work, school-work, house-work, oh and did I mention school work?? lol Next week will be my final week of the temporary block. I am really going to miss that group of kids. I hope I have been able to make their last 4 weeks of the term interesting and special as they have done for me.
Other news....I am desperately waiting for the incubator to give birth!! Today is day 20 and I have been told that most of the time, incubated eggs come earlier...I will be soooo disappointed if they hatch while I am at school on Monday :( We have Pekin bantams and frizzle eggs in there and this is my first ever incubation attempt.
Below is the page I scrapped using an amazing kit available from scrapbookingfromscratch (click on the blinkie on the right-hand side of the blog). I am embarrassed to admit that I have so many unopened kits and product that I really really need to use them up before I buy any new product!! Oh....that's right, I already did at the scrapbookingfromscratch sale that ends today...25% off!!
Have a good one, whatever you are doing-Tash xxx

1 comment:

Kate said...

wow Tash, that LO is awesome!! love it:) good luck for your final week at school xxx