Monday, June 1, 2009

Chook chook chookies....

Yes, that's right! We have chooks....I have to admit, I was not keen at all and this was definitely Brads venture! Why? I'm scared I'll wake up one morning and find a fox or snake has got them (so much for positive thinking lol). Anyway, he was given 3 hens and 2 roosters...BUT we think Henny is actually a Henry...so that makes 2 hens and 3 roosters!! SO if you know of anyone who would like a bantam rooster, let me know!! Likewise, if you know of anyone who has laying bantam hens let me know (not the silky bantam kind)...will upload pics of them later this week...till then {mwah!}

2 comments:

Charmane said...

The house is looking fab.... and YAY to chooks! I had them when we were growing up on the farm! Look out for the foxes... I had a bad experience with forgetting to close the pens one night.... woops!

Take Care! Love Charmane

Narelle Pearce aka Sassyscrap said...

Tash your New home is looking good with your lovely decor touches. You have great style girl.

Best of luck with Henny/Henry LOL