Sunday, May 31, 2009

Yes, I am still around!

I have been so slack of late with posts and keeping everyone up to date! As of Monday I will be in my 6th week of teaching, so that makes 5 weeks to go until the end of internship. I have no time to scrap because everything is so time consuming at the moment-with prac and two massive uni assignments...but there is light at the end of the tunnel!
I am so lucky that I picked such a fantastic school, with awesome staff and I am loving the all boys class!! There certainly is never a dull moment!!

I have also added some much awaited before and after pic's of the house...and there will be many more to come! I promise to keep you updated more regularly!

TFL xoxox

Main Bedroom with previous owner...

Main Bedroom now...

Loungeroom with Previous Owner...

Loungeroom Now....and yes the print is straight-just my dodgy photography!

2 comments:

Kate said...

wow tash the house is looking fabulous!!!! looking forward to catching up with you next weekend xxx

Peta said...

wow Tash - looks very YOU!!!! cant wait to see it