Thursday, July 17, 2008

Recent Creations...


This is a lo that I scraplifted from Kate, whilst at her house on wed's...so happy with how it turned out, love this photo of nan and I!! Thanks Kate!!


I have used scrapboutiques paper of the month for this lo...K & C Company 'Margo' range...I even used Kate's sewing machine around the edge...getting very technical lol!! The quote in the journal box is the same one mum read at my 21st: "There is a point at which you aren't as much mum and daughter as you are adults and friends". The lace looks a little wonky on the lo, but have fixed that now!


I have entered this lo for Peta's 'This, that this' challenge at Bons Scraps. So pleased with how it turned out!! You had to use 3 patterned papers, one photo and 9 flowers...I've also added a few extra things....love it!! Quote on journal block reads: "Although we were born generations apart, it is our hearts that beat as one".



This card was for one of the scrapolympic challenges at scrapboutique, we had to use a sketch provided by Liz...love the way it turned out!! Looks better IRL though...


And finally, this is the lo I have entered for the stash stompers at scrapboutique...the criteria was to use 5 different kinds of alphas which I have...love it too!!

1 comment:

Manon Keir said...

Gorgeous LO's Tash!! Love how you cut the MM paper, looks great!!