Sunday, July 27, 2008

Page Update!




These 2 layouts are what I was able to get done (in between talking) when Kate and I went to a Chels's house from Scrapboutique for a social scrap day! I am really pleased with how they turned out!! I even got to meet Kristyn....aka Saavy, had an awesome day!!!

This layout was for the Scrapboutique scrapolympics event 3...Iam so pleased with it and love the photo of the whole family together!! I hand-made all of the flowers out of K & Co patterned paper and doodled around the edge of all of them as well as adding dimension and height with foam tape.

This was for a sketch that Liz had over at Scrapboutique...I was so rushed to get it done! So ladies it may look a little different to that, that I posted on the site! I have changed and added a few things since then!

Finally, this is the lo that I have entered for the scrapboutique Decathlon event! Awesome challenge by the way chels!! I love how it has turned out...not the usual lo that I do!!

2 comments:

Peta said...

wow wow and wow....you are doing some gorgeous pages tash....

Manon Keir said...

gorgeous LO's Tash!! So much love the splash one, must be my favourite!!