Monday, May 24, 2010

M.I.A

I have been missing in action of late. so thought I would quickly pop in here to update everyone. I have been super busy lately with home and school. Term 2=reports and very shortly I will be bogged down in my first ever attempt at writing them.
At the moment I have the flu and just can't seem to shake it. Have been resting and snoozing mostly. The only scrapbooking I have done is the birthday books that I make for the kids in the class, but hey-that's still scrapbooking so I should be thankful!
I desperately can't wait for Peta's retreat, I wish it would come around already! I feel like I need a good weekend away and to see my girls again, I'm forgetting what you all look like and miss you terribly!
Exciting news from the home-front is that we are finally getting a new kitchen. A bit different to what I thought we'd end up with....but I did have to remember that this is not the forever house and that there is no point spending big $$ when someone may come in and not like what we'll do anyway-will keep you updated on that!
Best be off, just a quick one to let you all know that I am still around!
Tash xoxox

1 comment:

Peta said...

miss you too Tash... hope you shake your cold soon and I cant wait to see the new kitchen when its done :)
maybe we need a scrap day at your place again....
I will email you with the night dates for classes once I finalise them.