Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hakuna Matata


Miss Mischa- My First page using BONS March Kit....I just love it, love the colours, love the photo!!

I am also SO SO excited because it is only one more sleep now until Kate's Retreat to Main Creek! I plan on packing today and hope to arrive there at lunch-time tomorrow. Hopefully I will have a stack of layouts to share on Monday!
On the house front, there is still no news re: a settlement date...Our solicitor is checking everything out very thoroughly, so I suppose if she didn't then she wouldn't be earning her money lol. Hopefully we will know something by the end of the week...
And lastly, I have been allocated my internship school: Grahamstown Public School. I have heard that it is a fantastic little school and I really hope it is. I will be there for a whole term and have an all boys, stage 2 class.
I think thats all for now,
Tash xx

1 comment:

Kat said...

LO looks fab Tash. Hope that you have a fantastic weekend that is very productive for you.