Sunday, February 8, 2009

Recent Creations


Together-Sandie's Feb. Write Now challenge at Bonsscraps...I just ADORE this page, everything about it and how it has turned out!! I just wish I could photograph black pages better!!


Family-Peta's Feb. Sketch at Bonsscraps. I love this photo of Nanna Turnbull and Ben from Christmas and am loving the new Teresa Collins crush papers!! These are available as a ready made kit from http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/ (Peta's Blog)...go and check it out, she has a large range of kits to choose from and it takes the hassle out of choosing product that works together!!


{you} 3-Bons Feb. Monthly Layout Challenge at Bonsscraps. I don't normally use this colour combo, but am stoked with how this has turned out!! This pic of the boys is from Christmas
{left to right: Brother Ben, Brad and Dad}.

1 comment:

Kate said...

absolutely LOVE all these pages Tash!! your work is awesome