Saturday, November 1, 2008

Look What I've Been Doing...


Charm's Online Class at Bonsscraps!! I love how my page turned out and I am so into paper tearing now!! Thanks Charm!!

This photo is of Ben and I at the snow. The layout is for one of the Cybercrop Challenges at Bonsscraps, 'lift the boss'-so I scraplifted Bons "Mummy's Little Girl" Layout.

I love this photo and how the layout turned out!! This page is the result of Tam's blind challenge at Bonsscraps....Think I might do another one using those steps!!

This photo is of My Great Nan and Pop and I just love it. The layout is for Charm's sketch cc challenge at Bonsscraps....

And Finally, this page was for Sandie's pink monochromatic with black, white and silver challenge at Bonsscraps. I just LOVE howit has turned out and I think it would have to be one of my fav's! How little was I!!...

5 comments:

Maxine said...

WOW look at all of your amazing layouts. Just GORGEOUS!!!

Unknown said...

Love the LOs you've done for Bon's c/c. Just gorgeous.

Steph M (not DS)!!

Kate said...

these are all absolutely gorgeous Tash!! Loving them all :)

Wendy Smith said...

wow Tash...these are really stunning Los...your work is so beautiful..and I love your unique style

SANDIE MALLON said...

just gorgeous pages tash.. i think SBM are looking for heritage pages... this month..

give it a shot chick!!