Monday, August 11, 2008

More Pages....



Oooooh, I just LOVE these 2 layouts!!! They were created using Bonsscraps monthly kit product. You get so much in the kits!!! I definitely recommend visiting the site and making a purchase!! I still have heaps of product left and plan to create a few more pages yet!





This layout is for the newest Scrapboutique Stylist Challenge. Manon gave us a photo to inspire a page. The colours and bling is what I have taken from the photo. I also experimented with using the 'white space'.


This is what I managed to create at Kate's last thursday (in between lots of chatting and eating of licorice bullets!). Love all the sewing I was able to do on Kate's machine! xx

3 comments:

Kate said...

Love love love your kit LO's Tash, they are fabulous!! I'll be scraplifting the one of Ari

jules said...

gorgeous layouts tash!!! i love all of them honey...your very clever and it looks like you have been getting heaps dome lately...you go girl!!!

jules xx

SANDIE MALLON said...

im so loving the direction your work is going at the mo... cant wait to see what u do next!!