Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Long Weekend!

What a cracker of an Easter long weekend!! We spent a lot of the weekend at Mum & Dad's place as well as across the road at Nan & Pop's. It was extra special because it was 'our' year to have George (cousin Georga, pictured below) and Aunty Tracy. I don't think we stopped all weekend! Way too much food, bbq's, seafood, shopping, eating....shopping again!! Can't wait until we see you again next time! xoxox




Mishy playing in the sand...




I think Mishy has perfected the sad puppy eyes!


Brad & I xxx


Lucky there was feed in the bucket, otherwise Mishy wouldn't have been able to see over the top!

Mum posing...(didn't put up the ruder versions...George & I were in stitches!!)









My new Easter gumboots from the Easter Bunny!



Love this photo of nan and pop wasson and nan turnbull (my great nan) tucked in the middle there xxx

And finally, Mishy smooching with one of her favourite people...her Dad!
Thanks for looking,
Tash xxx

3 comments:

donna said...

gorgeous photos Tam! It looks like you had a great time!

Peta said...

looks like a GREAT weekend Tash - love the pic of your mum - cant wait to see the other ones LOL!!!

Kate said...

OMG you blogged! and OMG I LOVE your piccies they are AWESOME!!! can't wait to see you scrap them xxx